MOUNTAINSHAK DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
As the Digital Media Manager, you are the digital ambassador for the most advanced, exciting, and highly sought after events in the world. You will be trusted with managing and growing a vast range digital platforms for all Mountainshak events. You will be a highly enthusiastic, talented content creator, passionate about travel, fitness and healthy living, with vast experience using digital marketing tools to introduce, engage and re-engage our audiences.
The Digital Media Manager will aggressively evolve Mountainshak integrated marketing programs with a focus on expanding and enhancing social strategies for the Put Foot Rally and future event through social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram), as lead on blogger and influencer outreach, social advertising, and consumer campaigns.
In addition to expanding and evolving the strategic side of Put Foot Rally social marketing programs, you will conduct all daily social media operations for all branded channels including identifying, creating and managing content; posting on all channels, monitoring conversation and passionately pursuing engagement and network building opportunities.
The social media manager will manage paid advertising and campaign budgets with strategy oversight from our agency, and will be accountable by providing regular reporting, tracking and analysis of meaningful objectives and program success.
- Support Business Development Manger with implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Actively and aggressively evolve social media and blog strategy. Hone strategy and tone by channel and recommend new opportunities.
- Manage social marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and regularly report on status and effectiveness.
- Manage day-to-day strategy execution, monitoring and passionately peruse engagement opportunities within channels.
- Research, plan and build comprehensive social media and blog content calendars for all channels based on brand strategy and trending, timely topics.
Travel will be required locally and internationally.
IMPORTANTLY, YOU SHOULD DEMONSTRATE:
- An understanding of who we are and what we do
- Acute understanding of:
- Google Analytics: data and report interrogation, SEO, Adwords, keywords
- Facebook: advertising and campaign strategies, pixels, audience geo-segmentation, re-marketing
- Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube audience growth strategy development
- Email Marketing: A/B testing, segmentation, automization, demographic data analysis
- Excellent graphic design and photo editing
- A fearless snapchat personality, and global sense of humour
Minimum: 4 years Digital Media management experience - references critical
A driver’s license and valid passport is a prerequisite
Preferred: Bachelor's degree or qualifications in graphic design
- Company: Mountainshak Adventures
- Location: CBD, Cape Town, South Africa
- Job Type: Contract
- Start Date: 1 March 2017
APPLY FOR THE MOUNTAINSHAK DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER POSITION:
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other status protected by law.