The new charity rules have been implemented for the 2014 Put Foot Rally: AFRICA.
2014 Crews are now required:
- To raise a minimum of R10,000 (roughly US$1000) for the Put Foot Foundation.
- To utilise either GivenGain or make direct deposits to the Put Foot Foundation account.
- Go HERE
- Under the Put Foot Foundation logo -> Click on 'Create Your Fundraising Page' or HERE
- Sign Up as an 'ACTIVIST' (Use your CREW NAME as Activist Name)
- Complete the form, choosing ‘2014 Put Foot Rally' as your CAUSE
- (Please DO NOT make "Put Foot Foundation Public Donations” your cause)
- Now direct all your donors to YOUR page!
Direct donations can be made to the Put Foot Foundation bank account:
Name: Put Foot Foundation
Branch code: 250655
Acct Type: Cheque Account
PLEASE ensure that your donor uses your CREW NAME as the reference.
Your Crew’s total will be added automatically to the total amount raised by the 2014 Put Foot Rally: AFRICA, which can be viewed HERE:
THE PUT FOOT FOUNDATION
The Put Foot Foundation is a registered South African Public Beneficiary Organisation (PBO) 93039701 in terms of both section 30 and 18A of the Income Tax Act.
Donation over R1000 qualify for Section 18A(2) receipts which can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Proof of donation will be required.