- Original / certified copy of your vehicle’s registrations papers.
- A copy of the owner’s I.D.
- Letter of authority from owner of vehicle
- (if you are driving a borrowed vehicle, or if you’re still paying the bank on your vehicle).
- Affidavit from Police (stating the vehicle is yours/own loan and will be returning to South Africa)
- Copy of Insurance Documents
TOP TIP: The SAPS Form 263 (“Interpol Vehicle Clearance Letter”) is not required, but can make life easier at Border Crossings.
*Highly recommended if you plan to travel into Zimbabwe via Kariba
TOP TIP: Make copies of all documents.
T.I.A = more documents & copies you have, with fancy stamps etc… the less hassle comes your way!